On Breaking Walls EP58, we continue our Radio Chronicles series with a look at old-time radio plays that took place on, or around, the New York City Subway system.
• Who was Henry Shelby and how did he survive as a homeless man in New York in the 1950s
• June Havoc stars in a tale of murder and intrigue on #Suspense in 1947
• Dinah Shore sings for the troops overseas.
• A short profile on the Perry Mason show
• A stabbing in #timessquare on #Broadway is My Beat
• A subway #ghost!
June Havoc on the Dinah Shore show in 1979 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwuaH0FOMVo
To subscribe on itunes search for Breaking Walls
To subscribe on soundcloud follow @TheWallBreakers