In episode 46 of Breaking Walls, we sit down with corporate art & design consultant Elle Neale for a conversation about the ways she’s learned to live, laugh, and love by setting intentions and releasing herself from the burden of expectations. It’s a great chat for Thanksgiving week!
- Elle’s upbringing in New York City
- What it’s like for Elle to be part of RareCulture, her family’s business
- A specific moment Elle learned—the hard way—to trust her intentions
- What Thanksgiving means to Elle
- What she truly is thankful for this time of year
- What those of us who feel stuck in position in life can do to grow
Sponsor Information – https://www.artfinder.com/for-you/
From now until midnight GMT 12.15.2016, Artfinder.com is accepting fast-tracked applications if you use the promo code
VRAJ1416. Sign up now for a chance to be included in the January 2017 “New and Notable”collection and sell your art through Artfinder.
THE WALLBREAKERS LINKS
SIte – thewallbreakers.com